Immerse yourself in the field of systems and control and engage with academic and industrial professionals at the 15th annual European Control Conference, to be held in Aalborg, Denmark, June 29 - July 1, 2016:
ECC has traditionally been organized every two years ever since its first edition in 1991 in Grenoble up until 2013 in Zürich. Since then the conference is held every year, in Strasbourg 2014, Linz 2015 and now Aalborg 2016.
Please feel free to display or distribute the conference poster and flyer.
ECC16 news and updates
* April 20, 2016: A floorplan of the conference venue is now available for download.
* March 30, 2016: Due to public demand, the deadline for registration and final manuscript upload has been extended to April 4.
* March 6, 2016: Acceptance notifications have been sent out, and the advance program is now available. Please do not hesitate to register yourself for the conference, book hotel and airline ticket in order to benefit from the best rates and time schedules possible.
Also, students may apply for EUCA travel support.
* February 6, 2016: Three pre-conference workshops are announced.
* December 23, 2015: ECC16 gratefully acknowledges the generous support from our sponsors. Also, the European Control Association (EUCA) provides limited travel support to students that cannot easily obtain travel funding from other sources; application forms will become available for download after New Year on the Student travel support page.
* September 22, 2015: Venue information, accomodation and social program pages were added.
* August 18, 2015: Air France & KLM are official carriers for ECC16.
* July 29, 2015: The list of speakers has been updated. Please contact the webmaster if any of the listed information is incorrect, or any of the images should be replaced or removed.
* July 27, 2015: the webpages received several updates, including the nice promotional video above.
European control award
EUCA is promoting a new "European Control Award" to recognize outstanding contributions by a young researcher in the area of systems and control.
The award is sponsored by the European Control Association (EUCA), and will be presented during the annual European Control Conference.
The recipient will give a plenary lecture during the final day of the ECC 2015.
Details of this award and the nomination procedure can be found here.
We encourage you to identify and to promote potential candidates for the European Control Award 2016, before January 15th 2016.
ECC16 Conference Secretariat:
Automation and Control
Fredrik Bajersvej 7C